What you should bring:
- Two forms of ID to prove citizenship and eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Your resume if you have one or your work history written
- If you already have an www.okjobmatch.com account have your User Name and Password handy.
- If you don't already have an email address, you will need to create one.
- You will need to be able to access your email; have your User Name and Password handy.
- A flash drive if you have one.
Morning Session - 8:30am check-in at the front desk - Orientation starts at 9:00am
Afternoon Session - 1:00pm check-in at the front desk - Orientation starts at 1:30pm
Where: Tulsa American Job Center, 201 W. 5th Street in Tulsa